Friday, July 20, 2007

Bailey's First Outing



Hi again everybody! Today was my first trip outside my new home. It was time for me to put on a pretty dress (from my favorite Aunt Avery) and jump in my snazzy new car seat (from my Great-Grandma Scott) and head out to have my first postpartum appointment. I slept all the way to the hospital.

All my nurses thought I was the winner of the most adorable little girl award for the day. And I seem to be doing quite nicely thank you very much. I was supposed to be hungry for the appointment, but I just had to have a little snack at about 12ish, so, I didn't really feel like eating in front of the nurses so they could see if I was getting enough to eat. My "output" levels were good, so they weren't too worried about me.

No comments: