Well, this is me today, September the 15th, my "two-monthiversry." I am beginning to gain control of my arms, and I like to bat my dangling toys around and clutch my bottles, binkys, and people's hands that hold me. I tend to wake up happy in the morning or from my naps, and I love to smile and coo at Mommy and Daddy when I wake. I've been sleeping about six hours per night, and I am starting to fit into my 0-3 month clothes and grow out of my newborn things. Life is pretty good so far!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Two Months Old!
Well, this is me today, September the 15th, my "two-monthiversry." I am beginning to gain control of my arms, and I like to bat my dangling toys around and clutch my bottles, binkys, and people's hands that hold me. I tend to wake up happy in the morning or from my naps, and I love to smile and coo at Mommy and Daddy when I wake. I've been sleeping about six hours per night, and I am starting to fit into my 0-3 month clothes and grow out of my newborn things. Life is pretty good so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment